Timetics AI is confident in the quality and performance of our products. We are sure that you will be satisfied with our product. However, we also offer you a refund within 15 days from the date of your first payment. Please, review our policies to know when we issue a refund and when we do not:
We do not issue refunds if
- If timetics.ai seems incapable to resolve the issue
- If the customer support team meets failure to fix the problem.
- The product seems to malfunction or appear to have stopped working, or showcasing that we described to its details, or appeared as broken after the installation.
We do not issue refunds if:
- If your host does not meet the requirement given by WordPress or denies to update the PHP, or MySQL version.
- You decide to cancel your subscription or change your mind. It’s required to check the Free version or ask for the “Pro Version” for 4 days trial.
- You have decided not to use our products anymore.
- You have realized that our product doesn’t fit your criteria (check out our demo site for a more explanatory experience)
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed themes on your website.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we may try to resolve your issue first.
- No refunds will be issued after 15 days from the purchase date.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you agree to terminate your license and stop using the product immediately.
- We reserve the right to decline a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request here: [Refund Form]
If you have encountered any of the issues mentioned above or have found any bugs, Timetics AI requests you to contact our support at https://timetics.ai/support/ and our team will be dispatched for the solution.